The discussion forums are perhaps the most important part of this site. Their success depends on how much and how well you use them.
If you're new to this site, you can view the discussions but you must register in order to post your comments, respond to others or set up polls. It's free. Your registration information is private and confidential and will not be shared with any outside party.
PLEASE SIGN UP EVEN IF YOU DON'T POST TO THE FORUMS. IT WILL ENABLE US TO EMAIL YOU ABOUT IMPORTANT WATERFRONT NEWS, MEETINGS AND EVENTS AND WILL HELP TO SHOW THAT ONE MORE PERSON IS ACTIVELY CONCERNED ABOUT THE MIAMI WATERFRONT.
A few hints:
- Be polite. If you want someone to see your point of view, you won't get very far by insulting them. Be spirited, emphatic, honest and zealous, but don't be insulting. That's not what a community forum is about.
- Don't be a wimp. Start a new topic. Set up a poll. Respond to someone else's ideas. This isn't a soap box, it's a town hall meeting. Get involved and make things happen. Some people read about what's going to happen. Other people create what's going to happen. It's up to you.
- Swearing and commercial promotions are not appropriate material for this forum. If you're single and lonely, selling herbal viagra or offer low-interest loans, you'll be banned from the discussion boards.
- Don't take life too seriously. It's only a temporary situation. There are fun forums for sharing stories and Coconut Grove memories. You can even upload photographs.
- There's a forum for site suggestions. Let me know what you'd like to see and I'll try to make it happen.